Bliss Fatgirlslim Lean Machine Limited Time Stock

bliss Fatgirlslim Lean Machine reviews

Achieve a smoother, sleeker-looking silhouette with this powerful duo inspired by the spa. The first power tool in the FatGirlSlim family, this vacuum massager pairs with a clinically proven ski cream to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and give legs, buttocks, and abs a more contoured look.

(for Fat Girl Slim Product included) Water (Aqua) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caffeine, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Bupleurumfalcatum Root Extract, Coenzyme A, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methlychoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
http://amzn.to/NXQqMz


It works with a 1 fixed rotating roller & another glides & smoothes skin as you push/pull while the suction is working at the same time. Very first time the suction was quite strong, the cream does obviously help glide the machine. but as your skin tightens and cellulite disappears you do not feel that pain. At first feels a little awkward using it.....but like anything new, you definitely get use to it. Cannot understand how it has had bad reviews.. Sagging skin on my thighs above knees & back of legs has disappeared, bulges (saddlebags) from side of thighs have also disappeared, I am looking much slimmer!!!! I did not expect miracles just bought it & did not think it was going to be as affective as it is at a salon.....TO MY SURPRISE!!!!!!!! Just as good with results achieved much sooner than a salon. You can not leave it for too long without treatment. You have to be a regular client with too much money being spent. 

Bliss Fatgirlslim Lean Machine Limited Reviews

Bliss Fatgirlslim Lean Machine Limited Costumer Review -I would consider myself an expert on cellulite treatments. I have spent thousands on Endermology, Vela Shape, Creams and the new surgery Cellulaze. Although I had amazing results with Cellulaze on my legs; the cellulite on my buttocks was so deep, I was not happpy. I purchased this machine knowing it worked like Vela Shape without the heat and after reading the positive reviews. I have been using it for almost a week and can notice a huge difference. I even asked my husband who is very critical and he agreed. I also agree with some of the previous comments: you do have to exercise and eat right and the review that suggests the baby oil is a great idea. I mix the cream with the baby oil, use the highest vacuum setting and lowest pulsation at this point until I get used to it, because when it does suck in your skin, it can be uncomfortable, although as mentioned in previous reviews does relase as soon as you hit the release button. Since Summer is right around the corner, I also use the Fat Girl Slim Sleep at night as an added treatment and the Fat Girl Slim scrub in the shower 1 to 2 times a week.
Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

Click here for komentar
Unknown
admin
14 Desember 2014 pukul 23.59 × Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.
avatar