Organic Argan Oil 100% Pure for Hair - it's Really Work


This is a really big bottle. 4 oz doesn't sound like a lot, but with the TINY amount you need for your skin and hair -- trust me, it is a big bottle. Don't confuse it with the normal 1oz bottles you might be used to seeing. For this price and quality, I was amazed.

So to my actual review: This is awesome for my face, especially in the winter when the air is so dry. I am 44 and just starting to notice chicken neck and crows feet. This product works wonders for making my skin softer and smoother, even in the dry winter months. It doesn't seem to break me out either...and ain't nothing worse than being old and wrinkly and still dealing with pimples. Cruel. The ingredients are 100% organic pure cold pressed virgin argan oil. The good stuff. It also has a light scent, which I believe is just the way argan oil must smell. The scent is very mild and pleasant. I wear it under Bare Minerals foundation without any slimy greasy feeling -- I guess the powder foundations probably work best. But I have also tried it with Amazonian Clay BB makeup and it worked well too (that is a dryer type of makeup as well)

Anyway, my "oops" happened I believe when I saw how much oil is in this bottle. The directions called for four drops rubbed in your palms and distributed through your hair. "Four drops?" thought I. "No way. I'm trying 40." -- Needless to say when I finished blow drying my hair, I looked homeless. My hair was pasted to my head and hanging in big oily clumps. I messed around with it for about 10 minutes, flat ironing, flipping it from side to side thinking I could somehow manage to make it look ok. (not sure where I got that idea). It did not improve. I was a grease slick.


  • ★ Unbelievable 100-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try it at our expense & Buy with confidence!
  • Only One Ingredient: 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil - No fillers.
  • #1 Choice on the market - Best Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Argan Oil. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Fast Absorbing & Long Lasting Moisturizer, Leaving your Skin & Hair, Smooth & Silky.
  • MARCH Special - Buy 2 or more InstaNatural Argan Oil & Get FREE Shipping & 10% OFF Purchase.
http://amzn.to/Ods69e




InstaNatural's 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil will bring your skin and hair to life in just one short week!
Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
• Look like a Hollywood Celebrity with 100% Pure Argan Oil ONLY.
No preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used.
Made organically in small batches to ensure premium quality!

Whatever your needs, InstaNatural's 100% Argan Oil is the number one choice for moisturizer!
• Naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin better than any other moisturizer on the market.
Repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends.
Strengthens brittle nails and cuticles.

Previous
Next Post »